My new computer
written by: admin
9/27/14 Last Updated:
Specs of my 2006 vs. 2014 computer.
New computer (Completed December 2014) (age: 6 years)
New computer 5/25/21
- Monitor Acer - XR382CQK bmijqphuzx 37.5" 3840x1600 75Hz 5/20/21
- CPU Intel Core i7 10700KF 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo Boost), 8-Core 16-Thread. benchmarked at 19,218.
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB. benchmarked at 21,798.
- Wifi ASUS PRIME Z490-P (WIFI)
- RAM G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
- SSD 1TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD
- Power 750W 80 Plus Gold
- OS Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma I'm writing off the Deathadder and Razer brand for now.
- Tendency to zip to one side of the screen or another.
- The huge amount of bloatware.
- Tendency to double click after a single click.
- Difficult to clean.
- This is reported by others and with multiple Razer mice I had.
- PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired This is the mouse I am really enjoying. It feels comfortable and the click sensitivity is just right which is extremely important to me. The DPI sensitivity level is 1000-3200.
I do have one small negative for this mouse. The dpi sensitivity can be a little too easy to click as it is close to the mouse wheel.
- PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired (newer version) This updated version has two sensitivity buttons instead of 1 and has 5 sensitivity levels instead of 4. The look is still the same, but the click sensitivity seems to be just a little higher, but still good. The DPI sensitivity level is 1200-7200 DPI.
Ultrawide Monitor research links: